Exciting news... the online store through Total Exposure for Spirit Wear is now open! There are a variety of items available, including a player-submitted design for this year and an old favorite sweatshirt from three years ago. Please share the link with your friends and family--any proceeds will go directly back into the Orange High School Soccer Program! All orders are due and the store will close on Friday, March 22nd, at midnight.
*PLEASE NOTE: We are aware that the quote on the items on the website is INCORRECT. It has since been fixed and will appear correctly on all of the items. It just has not yet been changed on the website. The quote on the back of the shirt will read as follows: "I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion."
We hope to have all of the items available for pickup right after Spring Break!
Click here for the OHS Women's Soccer 2013 Online Store!
No comments:
Post a Comment