Please come out and support the Panthers as they play Northern Guilford tomorrow night (Thursday) at 7pm! The soccer field is on Simpson-Calhoun road. Directions to the field are listed below. Game time is at 7pm. Come on out and support your team!
| 1. | Head west on Holman Dr toward N Carolina 86 S | 0.1 mi |
| 2. | Turn left onto N Carolina 86 S | 0.2 mi |
| 3. | Turn right onto US-70 W/Cornelius St Continue to follow US-70 W | 2.6 mi |
| 4. | Take the I-85 exit on the left toward I-40/N Carolina 86 S/Greensboro | 0.3 mi |
| 5. | Merge onto Interstate 85 Connector S/U.S. 70 Connector S | 0.6 mi |
| 6. | Take the ramp onto I-40 W/I-85 S | 29.3 mi |
| 7. | Slight right onto I-40 W/I-85 BUS S (signs for Interstate 85 BUSINESS S/U.S 70/Greensboro/Winston-Salem) | 0.4 mi |
| 8. | Take exit 227 toward US-70/US-29 N/US-220 N | 0.6 mi |
| 9. | Merge onto I-840 W | 1.6 mi |
| 10. | Take exit 19 to merge onto US-70 W/Burlington Rd toward Greensboro Continue to follow US-70 W | 4.5 mi |
| 11. | Continue onto Wendover Ave E | 1.0 mi |
| 12. | Turn right onto N Church St | 7.0 mi |
| 13. | Turn left onto Spencer-Dixon Rd | 1.7 mi |
| 14. | Turn left onto Simpson-Calhoun Rd | 0.3 mi |
No comments:
Post a Comment